All calls to and from the users default local device are shown in the Call Log. As a default the lost calls are shown. The log shows calling/called number, date, start and end time of the call. You can right-click an entry and choose between:
- Send SMS
- Delete Entry
You can switch view by selecting the drop-down menu above the log. The log only shows calls within the last seven days.
If you want to see entries older than seven days you can click the ellipsis icon (3 dots) in the upper right corner of the Call Log. By clicking this, an expanded Call Log window will open where you can search entries with the Search field and within a date range.
When you have found your entry in the log you can right click the entry and choose between the following options:
- Copy – e.g. copy the list to MS Excel
- Call – call the selected entry
- Send SMS – send sms to selected entry
- Phonebook – you can add the entry to the Phonebook
- Delete Entry – delete entry from the Call Log