For the three main menus (Customer Call Service, Internal Call Service and All Call Service), you can see the load on your organization.
The Call load view shows graphs for the load on an hourly basis, daily basis or all.
If you filter out staff to see additional statistics on the call load on your staff members, both in number of calls and minutes talked. These graphs will show 25 staff members with the biggest call load.
Number of calls are calls and transfers intended to a number, and not necessarily answered by the device.
- Calls to number A is forwarded/diverted to B. Counts as call to A.
- Call transferred to A is forwarded/diverted to B. Counts as call to A.
Minutes talked is time talked on the phone, i.e. when a call is established until the call is either ended or transferred.
- Person A calls person B without any transfers. Minutes talked counts from the moment B picks up the phone until one of them ends the call.
- Person A calls person B. B picks up the phone and transfers the call to C. The minutes talked for B counts from the moment B answers the call until B transfers the call.
- Person A calls person B. B picks up the phone and transfers the call to C. Minutes talked for C counts from the moment he picks up the phone until the call ends.
Definitions and additional information on the graph
You can see definitions and additional information under the headlines