Settings are stored in the appsettings.json file in your [TotalviewDirectory]\TotalviewAuthentication
This is the default language to use if nothing else is specified by the user.
If this is not specified the default language will fallback to `AcceptLanguageHeaderRequestCultureProvider` which is set by the browser by default.
If set to true, the Totalview Authentication Portal will use Windows Authentication. To use this the Totalview Authentication Portal must run on a machine with access to the Active Directory.
Restricts hosts by the X-Forwarded-Host header to the values provided.
This must be none empty and must not contain a top-level wildcard `*`.
This is used by the Reverse Proxy if it is set
- Values are compared using ordinal-ignore-case.
- Port numbers must be excluded.
- Subdomain wildcards are permitted but don’t match the root domain. For example, `*.contoso.com` matches the subdomain `foo.contoso.com` but not the root domain `contoso.com`.
- Unicode host names are allowed but are converted to Punycode for matching.
- IPv6 addresses must include bounding brackets and be in conventional form (for example, `[ABCD:EF01:2345:6789:ABCD:EF01:2345:6789]`). IPv6 addresses aren’t special-cased to check for logical equality between different formats, and no canonicalization is performed.
- Failure to restrict the allowed hosts may allow an attacker to spoof links generated by the service.
Addresses of known proxies to accept forwarded headers from. Use `KnownProxies` to specify exact IP address matches.
The default is an `IList<IPAddress>` containing a single entry for `IPAddress.IPv6Loopback.`
This is used by the Reverse Proxy if it is set.
Can be Exchange or Smtp. This will determine what service and options will be used.
The email address that will send the emails.
This will be used as the user name for the WebCredentials for the exchange service.
It will also be used for the auto discovery of the Exchange service.
Password for the exchange account.
If this is set to true, the Service will only accept https endpoints from the auto discover.
The number of the exchange version (i.e. for `Exchange2007_SP1` the ExchangeVersion would be `0`
- Exchange2007_SP1 = 0
- Exchange2010 = 1
- Exchange2010_SP1 = 2
- Exchange2010_SP2 = 3
- Exchange2013 = 4
- Exchange2013_SP1 = 5
- Exchange2015 = 6
- Exchange2016 = 7
- V2015_10_05 = 8
The address of the sender’s mailbox.
The host to connect to.
The port to connect to. If the specified port is 0, then the default port will be used.
true if the client should make an SSL-wrapped connection to the server.
true if the host requires authentication.
The user name (Only used if RequiresAuthentication is true).
The password (Only used if RequiresAuthentication is true).
The connection string to the Totalview Database.
Valid logging levels are:
- Default: The recommended values is Information
- Microsoft: The recommended values is Error